Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a couple of pictures that could possibly be the Q60 but we dont know for sure.

This is probably the more accurate one.

Even though it says Q50 on the back, im sure we all agree it look more like a coupe.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
28 Posts
The sketch on the bottom looks more like the G concept coupe and someone just put Q50 on it.

The top rendering is probably more accurate if anything. It will be a while since this year Inifiniti will on be rebadging the g37s as a Q50. So we have to wit till the new facelift Q50 to be released first before any works of the Q60.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I doubt this will be how the Q60 turns out, although it will be nice but it looks too far apart from the Q50. I think this is another vehicle infiniti has under their sleeve but wont be in the roster just yet for the market. but who knows it might be short lived and stay as a concept.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I doubt this will be how the Q60 turns out, although it will be nice but it looks too far apart from the Q50. I think this is another vehicle infiniti has under their sleeve but wont be in the roster just yet for the market. but who knows it might be short lived and stay as a concept.
Most definitely, no way this would it make it into production. But one can wish...

·
Registered
225 Posts
lol that never happens, no one has done it, no one will ever do it.
it will have supercar-like cost going on if we actually got a concept LOLLL

$250 000 infiniti ....no thanks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
lol that never happens, no one has done it, no one will ever do it.
it will have supercar-like cost going on if we actually got a concept LOLLL

$250 000 infiniti ....no thanks.
Where did you get that number from? I'm really asking. Was the concept rendering of an infiniti supercar? I thought it was a Q50 concept design.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Where did you get that number from? I'm really asking. Was the concept rendering of an infiniti supercar? I thought it was a Q50 concept design.
You mean the Emer-E, right?....

Infiniti Emerg-E Picture:

$250 000 could be the Emerg-E price, who knows. Nissan/Infiniti proved they can build something to justify a 1/4 million price tag. The Nissan GT-R at $100k is already amazing.

Or Infiniti can stoop down to Acura's level, make an entry level supercar that competes with a cheap supercar like the Acura NSX (i doubt this)

·
Registered
63 Posts
It was spoken about from infiniti to make the EMerge-E as the halo car but they have taken that back reasons unknown I'm sure we can speculate on that. "PRICE"! But they have fallen back to a plan that would make more sense which is the Infniti Essence which was debut as a concept in 2009 and still in that form. It is expected to be a 600hp hybrid.

This is how it looks like

·
Registered
35 Posts
This is my first time seeing the Emerg-E. It looks amazing. I wish Infiniti would make this. Is that concept actually driveable or is it all just for looks?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Not all looks. The Emerg-E actually had some test drives done by the media.

Infiniti Emerg-E electric supercar drive at Milbrook - YouTube
Impressive, reminds me a lot of the Nissan GT-R.

If built it also needs to be better than the Nissan GT-R and be setup in such a way that the GT-R becomes the poor mans Emerg-E.

Like mentioned before, they have the tech and everything needed to make this happen, they just need to make it happen!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Since infiniti is the higher luxury brand of Nissan. I would expect the infiniti hao car to super seed the GTR. For that I mean by with more technology and features compared to the GTR. if you look at the GTR its known for its performance but luxury is left out and this is where infiniti comes in to play.

·
Registered
228 Posts
It was spoken about from infiniti to make the EMerge-E as the halo car but they have taken that back reasons unknown I'm sure we can speculate on that. "PRICE"! But they have fallen back to a plan that would make more sense which is the Infniti Essence which was debut as a concept in 2009 and still in that form. It is expected to be a 600hp hybrid.

This is how it looks like

From how I see it, this is what the Infiniti Q60 will look like, just being not as big and on the Q50 chassis.

Infiniti doesn't have plans to build big coupes in the near future, they haven't announced anything or even hinted at it, only with this concept, but it's just a design exercise and nothing more.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts