Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Q50 comes with eithe hybrid or non-hybrid petrol version. No doubt, the Q60 will also have these engine options. Do you guys plan on getting the hybrid version, or stick with old reliable gas powered?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I don't think we have a hybrid Q60.

At least not yet. Maybe when the actual new Q60 is released there might be that option.

·
Registered
164 Posts
The hybrid is available in the Q50 but has not broken in to the Q60 or we have no disclosure from inifniti whether it will happen or not.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think it will happen. It wouldn't be that hard to make a hybrid in the Q60 coupe since they already have it in the Q50. The demand isn't there yet for a sports coupe hybrid.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The infiniti hybrids are different offering both performance and efficiency derived from the M35H. In time when people are aware of what hybrids are capable of there will be a demand and it might even take over conventional petrol vehicle sales.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Seems like a Q50 hybrid will happen way before a Q60. So our best bet is to wait for the Q50 hybrid, see how it is, if we like it, great! Then a Q60 hybrid should be even more fun.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The infiniti hybrids are different offering both performance and efficiency derived from the M35H. In time when people are aware of what hybrids are capable of there will be a demand and it might even take over conventional petrol vehicle sales.
How so. What makes the m35h different?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I totally agree. Infiniti's hybrid system is amazing for performance, they just need to crank up the power on it and drop it in the Q60.
First sign of us getting closer to a production model Q60 will be nurburgring spy shots

1 - 11 of 11 Posts