Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know what you guys think, it should work the same exact way I am assuming.

Thanks,
Marco

·
Registered
686 Posts
Wait...what? Is this a Red Sport thing? Something us poor people with the basic packages wouldn't know anything about?

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wait...what? Is this a Red Sport thing? Something us poor people with the basic packages wouldn't know anything about?
Lol, no its just a Android Module install. You can add it to your existing infotainment center and it uses the bottom screen like a tablet once installed.

Its cool to use apps like Waze / Spotify without having to take out your phone, it still uses your phone for internet though unless you use a hotspot.

I haven't seen it done on a Q60 yet though, but I am assuming its the same exact setup.

Thanks,
Marco

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have it for my Audi. A company in Korea makes it and it really transforms your whole audio/navigation experience. There might be also some Chinese versions too that integrate steering wheel controls.

It's basically a full android device and the main benefit for me was streaming music from Spotify and Google music. Best part is having waze as my navigation. I use also Automate as the front end.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
686 Posts
That sounds awesome! No idea how to do it though!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Waze sounds good! I have a Windows phone and instead of a music service I have gathered up many TB of my favorite music and play it over Bluetooth. I play what I want and the quality versus streaming is so much better.

Reactions: rcnacura

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I reached out to the guy, i'll follow up when I get more info!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've already spoken with one of the individuals who sells these. They haven't been tested on any Q60s, plus it uses an old version of Android that hasn't been updated in years (the Q50 owners still have the same version). For the kind of money they're asking for this mod, and the fact that it requires you to setup a hotspot off your cell phone to piggyback off your cell data, it wasn't worth it to me.

Best mod you can do for the severely lacking tech on this car is a $5 or $10 CD slot phone mount holder for your cell phone. (Sad but true)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts