Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep checking the Infiniti for updates because I'm just that impatient and just realized that the have an option to view both the interior and exterior in 360° on their site!! I can't stop admiring how the light brings out the paint's shine and the car's lines.

http://www.infinitiusa.com/coupe/2017-q60/

·
Registered
500 Posts
Had a chance to see one in person and I have to say, this is just about the best it gets online. Pictures usually don't do it justice and video's can vary, this ranks above both of the those.

·
Registered
327 Posts
It's like they added near every factor you would encounter when looking at a vehicle outside in the light. With the light reflecting off of the vehicle as it spins, you can see all the curves and body lines. Truly stunning

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The interior option is great too and it looks exactly like the Q60 I saw at an auto show. I'm a fan of that old school leather shift stick.

·
Registered
500 Posts
The interior option is great too and it looks exactly like the Q60 I saw at an auto show. I'm a fan of that old school leather shift stick.
Although that helps for grip I always liked the metal shift knobs, it helps to complement that overall connected feel you get with driving a manual. But leather shift knob on an automatic is the way to go.

·
Registered
308 Posts
The metal shift knobs also burn you in the sun lol.

But seriously, I do personally prefer the metal weighted shift knobs. Just a much smoother feel to them

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm on the leather shift knob team. Just something about the feel of leather under my hand makes shifting feel more secure, you're hand won't slide around.

·
Registered
308 Posts
That is true, I'd be lying if I said my hand never used to slide off of my metal shift knob... multiple times per driving session.. but it was neo-chrome in my defence and that should be good enough reason to have it lol

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The carbon fiber trim on the interior looks way better in real life than it does in that 360 view. Wonder what other materials you can choose from, maybe piano black would be nice.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Piano black would be nice. I would be stuck on the fence between the two though.. decisions, decisions.. Tough life..

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hopefully in the future they offer different trims. If not i'll look into how I can add my own unique look to it, but done through a process that can be easily undone come time to sell the vehicle. Always easier to sell a car that's 100% OEM than personalized.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts