Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be old news but....

Just in case anyone was looking to purchase new parts/accessories through the official Infiniti parts page, the code ESTORE2017 will get you a discount (usually 25%) off of most purchases.

Those CF parts are nice, but ridiculously priced. This will help with those. Although, I don't know why you'd spend $500 on the actual part instead of just paying $50-100 to get it wrapped in vinyl but....whatever!

·
Registered
27 Posts
thanks! order has to be over $100, but that's a pretty easy target to hit

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Does anyone know if that CF side mirror cover would fit the q50?
I believe it's the same for both the Q50 & Q60 so it should work. Btw, there are aftermarket alternatives that are much more cost effective if all you want is the CF piece at the lowest price possible....the Q50 ones have been released for quite some time.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wonder if that code will work on there when the new Sport Muffler becomes available. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Reviving an old thread. I try not to spam the board, but this is kinda cool. I just bumped into our new parts manager. He's running a similar sweet discount on parts ordered through our eStore. You can have them shipped anywhere. Pretty sure it applies to sport muffler. 25% off orders over $300 and 15% off orders $100-300. He hasn't announced an expiration date.

Use coupon code ESTORE2017

Link to our parts web site.

Heads up: right now they're fixing a problem. Your email confirmation will contain the full list price. But you'll only be charged what's shown on the order screen (discounted amount). They should get that fixed soon.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for posting the link and code, Sinecure.

I tried adding the straight-pipe sport exhaust to my cart, entered the code and saw this: "This coupon code is for an item in a specific catalog. Your shopping cart must contain at least one item from that catalog."

Also... the Q60 sport muffler is not showing up on Infiniti's online parts sites, at least not yet.

Grandpa

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sorry about that. I'll ask the parts guy when he's back in.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Does anyone know if that CF side mirror cover would fit the q50?
Mirror cap part number for 2014-2017 Q50's:

96373-4GA0H, passenger side
96374-4GA0H, driver side

Mirror cap for the 2017 Q60's:

96373-4GA0H
96374-4GA0H

So...matching part numbers means it should retro fit back to the 2014 Q50's.

Wonder if that code will work on there when the new Sport Muffler becomes available. Fingers crossed!
Coupon code not valid on any NISMO products. The muffler kit will not qualify.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts