Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Fail, these guys don't know how to drive in winter.
Flooring it while you're stuck isn't going to get your anywhere, rocking the car back and forth in drive and reverse back and forth to help create more of an even surface to drive through, will.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am not sure that the Buick Regal is really directly comparable to the Q60. I guess that it is the turbo model which makes them more comparable. Buick is in such a strange position in each segment as it is not luxury but also not economy.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I am not sure that the Buick Regal is really directly comparable to the Q60. I guess that it is the turbo model which makes them more comparable. Buick is in such a strange position in each segment as it is not luxury but also not economy.
It's not, but it's the best performing vehicle buick has, so by doing this it's a good way to gauge what a future buick coupe could be like against the q60

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's not, but it's the best performing vehicle buick has, so by doing this it's a good way to gauge what a future buick coupe could be like against the q60
well the future buick coupe better be RWD or else they can kiss any hope of competing with anyone in the segment goodbye...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Or better yet the Infiniti M which i believe is in the same class, Q50 seems to be in a segment under it.
No i think the LaCrosse competes with the M, Regal does compete with Q50... well they're in the same segment I don't think we can call them competitors...

two polarized audiences...

·
Registered
95 Posts
If I was going to get a Buick I would probably go for the Verrano. That is just the one I have heard most about. I am still holding out for the new Q60 though. Too bad it is still going to be a long wait. Also praying for a return of IPL.

·
Registered
228 Posts
If I was going to get a Buick I would probably go for the Verrano. That is just the one I have heard most about. I am still holding out for the new Q60 though. Too bad it is still going to be a long wait. Also praying for a return of IPL.
I don't like the verano at all.
But I do like what they're doing with it, offering a turbo model, an idea that can be applied to other new buicks

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'd like to know how reliable the Verano will be over long term

I am not sure how reliable Buicks of today are.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I don't like the verano at all.
But I do like what they're doing with it, offering a turbo model, an idea that can be applied to other new buicks
What don't you like about it? Do you just mean the design? Or is it more than that?

I think that they are also going to offer a diesel model soon with the Verano. Would anyone be interested in that?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I would say the design is not that interesting.

The interior is not bad but its not very exciting.. Very... traditional.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts