Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I recently attended the Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto, and I was able to take some pictures of the Infiniti Q60 Concept, which was on display. Here I've posted my pictures and I also thought it would be a good chance to discuss what we think will stay the same when the production model will come out, and also what will be different.

So in order to figure out what the production model might be like I have taken a look at the production Q50.

I think that the front end of the Q60 should stay basically the same as the concept. The headlights might be changed a bit, but hopefully not because the concept headlights look really sleek. I am not sure if we are going to see the slit in the side of the car by the wheel though. That seems like something that would be edited away in my opinion.

Finally, the interior. I don't think that we are going to see the quilted leather seats that are in the concept. The general layout of the centre stack is pretty much the same as the !50 though, so that should stay pretty much the same.

That's my two cents on the Q60 Concept. Let me know what you think of the concept, and how much of it you think we will see make production.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts