Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Infiniti has finally announced the prices for their much anticipated Q60 Red Sport 400 for both rear-wheel-drive and all-wheel configurations.

Considered the company’s most powerful coupe yet, the Q60 Red Sport has a 400 hp VR-series 3.0-liter V6 engine with twin turbos and a set of water-to-air intercoolers. With optical speed sensors keeping an eye on the compression, they’ll be able to offer around 14.7 psi of boost and 350 lb-ft of torque.

The RWD variant has a starting price of $52,205 including the $905 freight charge. For AWD, you’ll have to pay an additional $2,000 for a starting price of $54,205.

That’s just the base price, to have a paintjob that matches the name, buyers will have to shell out an extra $800 for Dynamic Sunstone Red. A matching red interior will tack on another $2,250 as the Monaco Red Semi-aniline Leather Interior is only available with the Premium Plus Package 3.0t Sport.

On the bright side, the Q60 Red Sport 400 comes standard with new and unique exhaust tips, red painted brake calipers, 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, and a chrome-trimmed red 'S' exterior badge among other things.

We can expect to see the Q60 Red Sport 400 start appearing on U.S. showroom floors later this month.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anyone know or have a rumor as to when dealers can enter Red Sport orders into the Infiniti system? And as a result of doing that they can produce a build sheet. My dealer tells me that orders cannot be entered and they do not know when they can enter orders. True or False?

·
Registered
327 Posts
If they're expected to hit showroom floors as early as later this month, they should be able to enter orders no problem ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
If they're expected to hit showroom floors as early as later this month, they should be able to enter orders no problem ?
I'm thinking that the early 400's will be optioned as dictated by Infiniti, not customer orders. I've contacted Infiniti thru their web site to get an answer. Will post their response. I've also sent an email to my salesman.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Might as well start saving up for a GTR. A nicely equipped Q60 is 60k is close to $58k before tax. I dont know about you all but id rather drive my car for longer and put my money into a better car later.

·
Registered
308 Posts
That would make the most sense ^^

They'll come with the most common options and be ready for sale the way they are. You can probably just opt to get it tinted or something around that. In to hear the update though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts