Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
It is still in a concept stage for the Q50 so we have to wait for the production to be released of that and then wait for the Q60 to follow. Could be a while. We don't even have photos of the Q60 concept yet.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Nothing has been confirmed yet on the redesigned infiniti q60 release date but we are getting a q60 late this year, it's going to be a g37 rebadged as a q60!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I dont think they would wait that long to introduced the coupe version of the q50. Although it is a possibility but i dont think that would be too smart of a move. Consumers might jump to another competitor vehicle during those long wait times.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I dont think they would wait that long to introduced the coupe version of the q50. Although it is a possibility but i dont think that would be too smart of a move. Consumers might jump to another competitor vehicle during those long wait times.
what do you mean? releasing a 2014 model car mid-year the year before is quite early, typically car makers release cars a month or two before the vehicles model year arrives, if not the car becomes available the year of it's model year.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I guess your right so they will be releasing the Q60 in 2015 or...?
You guys are confusing me, are we talking about the revamped Q60? I'm pretty certain it's coming out in 2016. The rebadged G37 now called the Q60 is different and should be arriving during it's regular yearly updates.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts