Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news if you are planning on buying an Infiniti Q60 -- your shopping experience is likely to be quite pleasant. Among the luxury brands that were ranked in the 2013 Pied Piper Prospect Satisfaction Index Infiniti placed in the top three, along with Mercedes-Benz and Lexus. The study compiled data from 5,203 mystery shoppers who were asked about the sales tactic used by sales people at dealerships. Infiniti was found to use vehicle walk-arounds heavily. Infiniti also is consistent as it ranked highly in a 2012 JD Power mystery shopper survey.

At the other end of the spectrum, the worst ranking brands were Lincoln, Chrysler, Mazda, Mitsubishi and Scion. These brands tended to have a lack of product, and sales people that pushed potential customers away from their desired brands.

How was your experience buying an Infiniti?

·
Registered
500 Posts
not surprised, every time I stepped into an Infiniti dealership whether I had intentions of buying or not, they we're very helpful. getting free refreshments is a plus :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am more surprised by the companies that do poorly on these surveys. While cars take a long time to improve because you need to design an entire new model, sales strategies can be changed instantly. If your customers aren't satisfied with dealership customer service, why not make changes to improve it? It seems like an easy fix that would have a big impact on sales.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am more surprised by the companies that do poorly on these surveys. While cars take a long time to improve because you need to design an entire new model, sales strategies can be changed instantly. If your customers aren't satisfied with dealership customer service, why not make changes to improve it? It seems like an easy fix that would have a big impact on sales.
im not surprised about Lincoln.
customer service in american car dealerships are usually bad.
very few american car dealerships are actually good, if they are it's probably a "flagship" dealer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts