Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an Instagram account that posts pics of their Q60? Might as well follow each other to see what people are doing with mods etc. My account is jeffosjt Follow me and post up your Instagram username. Let's keep this going

·
Registered
137 Posts
I do, but only use it to view. Have only posted my original pic.

If you have FaceBook, you should join the Q50/Q60 page. Obviously at this point it mostly loaded with 4-doors, but more and more guys with coupes are joining. The guys with Q50 have a big jump, as the cars have been out since '14, so lots of mods and great for different ideas. Just a FYI.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I like this idea... my instagram @shadow_q60

·
Registered
664 Posts
Reactions: Duppy410 and Omenx

·
Banned
1 Posts
Hi there, i also have accs on instagram and facebook but i think instagram is better for posting pics instead of facebook(y):);)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I didn't, but my daughter told me I should get more followers from the word go, as I have my own business to promote there. And what do you think? As they learn from us - we, parents, learn from them. I did made an account and boosted it with the help of Instagram Auto Like | Safe Auto Instagram Likes. Now my demand is higher and due to having lots of likes and followers I could even do product endorsement and have my product promoted by bloggers around. This is outstanding.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts