Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Props to you for taking all of the progress pictures. If you decide you don't want that gorgeous dark carbon fiber trim, you're more than welcome to send it my way ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
There are so many other places I was hoping it was somewhere other than smart auto because they are out and the only place I know that are reputable....has anyone ordered from any other place and had a good experience including installation and bugs...I Dnt wanna b the first and have to write to tell people Dnt go

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are so many other places I was hoping it was somewhere other than smart auto because they are out and the only place I know that are reputable....has anyone ordered from any other place and had a good experience including installation and bugs...I Dnt wanna b the first and have to write to tell people Dnt go
I would just email him and he will let you know as soon as they are in stock. I know how you feel though...I wanted it and I wanted it now! 😃

·
Registered
69 Posts
Dear God, I remember that install day. LOL Scared the crap out of me tearing into my dash that deep. And installing the PCB in the top screen was the part that concerned me the most. It turned out not to be that bad really.
Where did you put the Android box? When I first installed mine it was in the glovebox. We (me and Tai (the seller)) didn't know it would fit right under the cup holders. Didn't know the harness was long enough to reach there. That's where mine is now.

Hey Imapyrit… wait and get it from Taimoore. Trust me. He's the guy you want to deal with. That's the owner of SmartAuto.

·
Registered
46 Posts

have anyone tried any of these vendors...seem almost the same

·
Registered
3 Posts

have anyone tried any of these vendors...seem almost the same
Those are the same ones as JoyeAuto. Not a very good unit. The integration with OEM controls is lacking, mainly the OEM rotary knob controller. The support from Joyeauto is also horrible and the unit crashes when using amazon music on android auto. There is no volume indicator and it does not integrate with the OEM microphone and requires an external mic. I had one before.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just installed my module from smartautokits.com today. I've only used it a few minutes but it's pretty great so far. I recommend it if you can get an order in. I think they're always backordered because there's pretty high demand.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have access to the smartaudiokits install video or document so my installer can take a look before I order the product or does anyone knows an installer in Michigan who installed this. Just something I don't want to do myself...all thumbs...lol. Thanks. Brand new to forum. Just picked up a knew iridium blue 2019 3.0t Sport.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Does anyone have access to the smartaudiokits install video or document so my installer can take a look before I order the product or does anyone knows an installer in Michigan who installed this. Just something I don't want to do myself...all thumbs...lol. Thanks. Brand new to forum. Just picked up a knew iridium blue 2019 3.0t Sport.
I installed the smartauto kit a couple months ago and love it. It’s easy following the video. All you need is a Phillips head screwdriver.

Here is the link to the install video.
SmartAutoKitsCarPlayAAInstall.mp4

1 - 14 of 14 Posts