Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little ole moi

I just joined this evening with plans on purchasing a Q60 Red Sport in the near future.

I saw it at the NY Auto Show and immediately fell in love with the lines and sexiness of it.

I've already peeked at 2 threads here and am so so envious with the 2 rides I've already seen.

I currently have a Lexus IS 350 F Sport which has been great since I got it brand new in the summer of 2013 when they first came out.

Looking forward to being here

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Little ole moi

I just joined this evening with plans on purchasing a Q60 Red Sport in the near future.

I saw it at the NY Auto Show and immediately fell in love with the lines and sexiness of it.

I've already peeked at 2 threads here and am so so envious with the 2 rides I've already seen.

I currently have a Lexus IS 350 F Sport which has been great since I got it brand new in the summer of 2013 when they first came out.

Looking forward to being here

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum. I considered the RC350 & RC-F prior to deciding on an Q60 RS. I think you'll find that the fit and finish of the Lexus is probably better but unfortunately, Lexus is still behind on the powertrain & interior design side. Exterior design wise, the predator grille looks good but is aging badly imo. Time will tell with the Q60 although it is very similar to the Q50's grille design which still looks sharp despite being a few years old...at least that's my opinion.

I don't think Infiniti is yet at a point where it can match up to Lexus' quality, fit & finish, or service but I think they've been working pretty hard to get there. Let us know if you decide to get a Q60....the folks here are awesome despite it being a small but growing community.

:)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts