Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Q60
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife called me while I was driving yesterday, but the car didn't respond. I was driving fast (of course) on a freeway and the phone was in my pocket, so I didn't pick up. When I got home, I discovered that the phone was disconnected, which is odd, because I was listening to Apple Play, which I assume is getting the music from my phone. I've only had the car about a week, but it's a world of difference from my 2006 G35 - the touch and voice systems are a nightmare! I had been able to make a call from the car earlier in the day, so I don't understand why it suddenly decided to disconnect.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Did she file any divorce papers that same day? J/K but many have complained of vanilla Apple support and have gone to third party solutions. Personally, I had a windows phone before getting this droid and it worked much better. But my Droid calls do come through.

·
Registered
2022 Q60
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I decided to scrap Apple play, and instead use a 64GB USB chip. I have a huge music library, and put most of it on the chip. The interface is pretty clunky (for example the chip goes into USB2, and you have to scroll around to select it. That being said, everything worked fine, but I then decided to add a new folder to the chip. It still works, but it can't find the new folder. Do I have to somehow clear the car's internal memory and start again?

·
Registered
495 Posts
I decided to scrap Apple play, and instead use a 64GB USB chip. I have a huge music library, and put most of it on the chip. The interface is pretty clunky (for example the chip goes into USB2, and you have to scroll around to select it. That being said, everything worked fine, but I then decided to add a new folder to the chip. It still works, but it can't find the new folder. Do I have to somehow clear the car's internal memory and start again?
Can't answer you because I created 2 separate 128GB sticks and just have it play one or the other. I can say that the music quality is so much better using the stick versus Bluetooth. I have a total of over 30 TB's of music and so I update and change the sticks out. Lastly there are a few 1 and 2 TB Sticks on Amazon but there Chinese and don't work well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts