Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trolling the forum for quite a while but finally picked up my new Iridium Blue Q60 Silver Sport with black interior on January 31st. She's pretty loaded up with the Premium Plus Package, Driver's Assistance, Direct Adaptive Steering and Technology Package.

I turned in my '13 G37S convertible lease after extending it 5 additional months waiting for the right one to come along. I'll definitely miss the convertible here in North Carolina but I'm really loving the new coupe so far!!

I'm a little bummed I wasn't able to find the right one before the end of the year to get a better deal, first month's payment and free gift Infiniti was offering but I missed out! :(

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Beautiful color! First time I've seen it. Congrats.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride. I love the way that blue looks and how the metallic flakes in the paint catch the light. I almost went blue myself before sticking with the graphite shadow.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum! Car looks awesome, Iridium Blue is the only other color that almost tempts me away from Graphite Shadow, lol.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Congrats man. My Pure White is doing nothing today except sitting in the garage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts