Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No pics yet but my car has arrived at my dealer as of this morning. :D With this, we have another car that took about 4 months (order placed on November 16).

They'll probably be detailing it tomorrow and then try to get the wheels painted in the next day or so. Since I'm an hour away, the plan is for me to go Friday sometime to pick up the car. Can't wait!!!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Thank you Jesus

Reactions: Q602B

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah there's been almost no sleep to speak off...given how far away the dealership is, I can't even stop by there to "stalk" it.

On the plus side, it's great for my workouts....I have no trouble waking up at 3 to hit the gym :D

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Seriously FRIDAY?!!?? That's just masochistic of you, GO GET THE THING!! Hahah

Reactions: Q602B and testrage

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wish I could go sooner but work won't allow it at this time. Unfortunately, work will also keep me from arriving to pick up the car until mid-day sometime :|

Anyways, I have a few pics my salesperson sent me. They aren't hq but they're better than nothing I guess :D

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
I wish I could go sooner but work won't allow it at this time. Unfortunately, work will also keep me from arriving to pick up the car until mid-day sometime :|

Anyways, I have a few pics my salesperson sent me. They aren't hq but they're better than nothing I guess :D
Work...SCREW Work! Who needs that in their life.

My bad, you probably do need it to be able to make the monthly payment.

Reactions: testrage

·
Premium Member
329 Posts

Uuuuummm it's called a 'sick day' or even better a 'mental health day', come on!

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Work's flexible...so it's not like I couldn't leave. But I've got meetings I can't blow off. It is what it is...I know if I left work, I'd be worried the meetings weren't handled properly. I'm accountable for how they go so I don't like trusting someone else in case they half ass it.

I'd rather put in a few minutes and get it done right the first time than spend a few days fixing it later on :D

·
Registered
479 Posts
Work's flexible...so it's not like I couldn't leave. But I've got meetings I can't blow off. It is what it is...I know if I left work, I'd be worried the meetings weren't handled properly. I'm accountable for how they go so I don't like trusting someone else in case they half ass it.

I'd rather put in a few minutes and get it done right the first time than spend a few days fixing it later on :D
Friday is good as then you get to roll into the weekend spending 3 whole days with your new machine, uninterrupted by work, lol. I like to pick up new vehicles on friday as well!

·
Registered
175 Posts

:| No one asked you for a total rational response for such a total irrational situation that involves a total irrational purchase. One of those "rational" is not like the others...you should change that by being at the dealership first thing Friday morning to pick-up your new baby!:D

Congrats on the purchase...I'm sure Friday will get here soon enough!!!:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
No pics yet but my car has arrived at my dealer as of this morning. :D With this, we have another car that took about 4 months (order placed on November 16).

They'll probably be detailing it tomorrow and then try to get the wheels painted in the next day or so. Since I'm an hour away, the plan is for me to go Friday sometime to pick up the car. Can't wait!!!

Congrats!!
I also ordered mine on Nov 16 and FINALLY got an email from my dealer today saying it has arrived! Unfortunately I cant pick mine up till Saturday tho hahah!

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats!!
I also ordered mine on Nov 16 and FINALLY got an email from my dealer today saying it has arrived! Unfortunately I cant pick mine up till Saturday tho hahah!
I feel your pain..:crying:

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quick update - got off my lazy ass yesterday and arranged for full front Xpel (including full hood), full Gtechniq ceramic coating, and Llumar ceramic tint (35%) to be put on next week Wednesday & Thursday.

If all goes well, the only thing left after that will be switching out the interior trim which will have to wait until mid April when the pieces become available. Anyone want the silver cf trim pieces >:)

I'm slowly going broke :crying:

·
Registered
430 Posts
God it is the worse waiting four months... But soon you will see it was all worth it. Great pics!

Reactions: testrage

·
Registered
37 Posts
Cool. Are you still getting it today or will only take possession once all is done (assuming your having the Tint/Coating/Xpel done at the dealers)?
Also what made you choose Gtechniq over CQuatrz or Ceramic Pro for example?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts