- Premium
- Tech package
- Drivers Assistance Package
- Carbon Fiber
- Radiant Kick plates
- Cargo Package
- Fiber optic Trim
- Direct Adaptive Steering

Ok - a lot of things in there (Tech, DAS and especially CF) I wasn't interested in - but my lease is up in six days and had to accept what my dealer could get. (I wanted the DAP for the parking sensors)

I just had to tell someone. I want to surprise my friends and family.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
RWD or AWD?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
That I tell someone.

In six days I pick up a RS 400...

- Sunstone Red with white interior
- Premium
- Tech package
- Drivers Assistance Package
- Carbon Fiber
- Radiant Kick plates
- Cargo Package
- Fiber optic Trim
- Direct Adaptive Steering

Ok - a lot of things in there (Tech, DAS and especially CF) I wasn't interested in - but my lease is up in six days and had to accept what my dealer could get. (I wanted the DAP for the parking sensors)

I just had to tell someone. I want to surprise my friends and family.

What did you negotiate your build to?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As far as the price - I don't recall actually in that I get VPP - but negotiate a little lower and some freebies thrown in. (I am leasing so I was more focused on the monthly rate and making sure the upfront costs were taxes, inception fee, etc... That normalizes the cost, as long as they don't mess with the money factor - which to be honest I didn't check, but this dealer hasn't screwed me over there in the past... )

I could have done better - someone else here got a less expensive 3.0 for $2k under invoice.

But my dealer also has to go get the car from someone over 100 miles away, and there's expense there. But as I said, I could have done at least a little better. (I didn't realize there is THAT much holdback until after I returned from the purchase)

·
Registered
125 Posts
As far as the price - I don't recall actually in that I get VPP - but negotiate a little lower and some freebies thrown in. (I am leasing so I was more focused on the monthly rate and making sure the upfront costs were taxes, inception fee, etc... That normalizes the cost, as long as they don't mess with the money factor - which to be honest I didn't check, but this dealer hasn't screwed me over there in the past... )

I could have done better - someone else here got a less expensive 3.0 for $2k under invoice.

But my dealer also has to go get the car from someone over 100 miles away, and there's expense there. But as I said, I could have done at least a little better. (I didn't realize there is THAT much holdback until after I returned from the purchase)
yeah you are talking about me, I got it under invoice.

One thing I noticed though with infiniti that I did not know what that you cant sell your lease. If you want to remove your lease you need to be a co signer.

I signed for a 39 month planning to keep only 24 months, but now im stuck with full 39-_-. Oh well.

·
Registered
500 Posts
There are worse cars you can be stuck with than the Q60, just a bit over an extra year before you can move on to something new.
That's the way i've seen it as well and so far it seems the only regrets we'll have is how a certain dealership and even Infiniti handles a recall. So far everything is going smooth, so no worries on that end.

Can't say the same about Lexus RC owners which I have seen more doubts that I thought I would.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Congrats! I ordered a Q60 RS on October 4th and I am still waiting for delivery. Can't seem to get a date from the Dealership? Did you order one and how long did it take? I ordered a Pure White RWD with all options including the Carbon Fiber. Getting restless here.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Congrats! I ordered a Q60 RS on October 4th and I am still waiting for delivery. Can't seem to get a date from the Dealership? Did you order one and how long did it take? I ordered a Pure White RWD with all options including the Carbon Fiber. Getting restless here.
The factory probably organizes the orders in a way that's most cost effective and efficient for Infiniti.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Always thought it was one of those first come first serve things... but that does make more sense lol. Don't they offer tracking ??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts