Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bluetooth Jb4 with fuel wire, bought to use on my car until I was able to get an appointment for a dyno tune and ended up getting an appointment ASAP and not even using the jb4. Great condition asking $450 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was this bought new or used?
It was bought used by a local guy who got a ecutek tune, he bought it new I literally bought it yesterday and went in today to get some parts installed and luckily someone had canceled and I got a dyno tune instead. The jb4 has already been disconnected and is ready for a new user fuel wires hasn’t been used at all

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is everything already installed in the black box? Also is there a way to use a laptop instead of using the phone app?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is everything already installed in the black box? Also is there a way to use a laptop instead of using the phone app?
Yes sir everything is already set up all, you just need to plug and play and be all set to go ! In regards to using a laptop I’m not really sure it doesn’t have the wires to physically connect it to a laptop but I does have Bluetooth and connects to any Bluetooth device, but I’m guessing you’ll need to be able to have the jb4 app to use it though so depends if your laptop can download that app. My original plan was to use my tablet and mount it in my car to see the gauges and data logging better

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.