Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Special guest Johan De Nysschen, President of Infiniti, sits down with Angus MacKenzie, Jonny Lieberman, Ed Loh and Scott Evans at the New York Auto Show and discuss the direction that Infiniti is headed in. The crew also talk about Sebastian Vettel coming on as Infiniti's Director of Performance, the new "Q" naming convention, and various cars that stood out at NYIAS.

·
Registered
116 Posts
what a great collab, knowledgeable and experienced guys from Motor Trend and Sebastian. I haven't driven enough newer Infiniti's to see what steering is like but it was said to have greatly improved which is a good thing especially since Infiniti is aiming to compete with BMW, Mercedes, Audi and the rest of the top luxury/sport brands out their.

now they just need to keep making these cars more refined, better weight distribution near 50/50 would be great and a lower center of gravity.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Infiniti is going in the right path, instead of just being a luxury brand now they are getting more involved with performance. Quite a good mixture for those who are asking for it. I remember when luxury cars were just known for comfort and that was all. Seems like luxury cars from infiniti is much more complex than it used to be.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well in a such a competitive class infiniti does need to bring more to the table and try to be at the top. Working with Sebastian Vettel reminds me so much of Arton Senna with Honda. This experiment will pay off in the end. if they keep it up they can be within the top three for luxury.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Infiniti is going in the right path, instead of just being a luxury brand now they are getting more involved with performance. Quite a good mixture for those who are asking for it. I remember when luxury cars were just known for comfort and that was all. Seems like luxury cars from infiniti is much more complex than it used to be.
its not good, it's freeking aawesome. people know the technology is their to make Infiniti a true performance brand just basing this off of Nissan and it's GT-R. Cause if that's what Nissan/Infiniti can do with the GT-R, imagine what else they can do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts