Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,I just traded my G37X sedan for a brand new Aspen White Q60S convertible.
I'm from Toronto Canada,and looking forward to spending a lot of time on this forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats!

I'm new to the forum too, came over from the Q50 boards.

Looking at the same car with a stone interior. Probably pulling the trigger this Friday...

Post pix!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Congrats!

I'm new to the forum too, came over from the Q50 boards.

Looking at the same car with a stone interior. Probably pulling the trigger this Friday...

Post pix!
welcome to the forum!
hopefully you do pull the trigger on it, keep us posted on how all of that goes.

how did you manage to find us?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I did pull the trigger on Friday! Q60 Premium Package, Navi and Sport Package (nice 19" wheels). It says Q60S on the badge but it isn't an MT. The exhaust note is incredible.

I'm loving my choice.

I couldn't get comfortable with buying the new Q50s which seems a bit untested to me as a version 1.0.

Will post some pix over the weekend.

I found you guys via Google. Figured if there was a Q50 forum, there must be a Q60 forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Also from Toronto area, just picked up my new Q60 Premiere edition convertible. Asgard grey with red leather interior. LOVE IT !!!

Now I have to figure out all the electronic toys including nav lol....

·
Registered
228 Posts
Also from Toronto area, just picked up my new Q60 Premiere edition convertible. Asgard grey with red leather interior. LOVE IT !!!

Now I have to figure out all the electronic toys including nav lol....
@Turbo post some pictures. I saw a picture of a Q60 IPL with vossen wheels, it was black, you might have seen it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts