Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I previously owned a 2012 Infiniti G37X 2-door coupe and loved it. Still drove like new when I traded it in for the Q60. It was 10 years old and I didn't want to risk things starting to fail so I went bought a 2021 with just under 11K miles on it. Overall, the 2021 drives just like the 2012 - but smoother and quieter. I felt comfortable driving it right away. There are a few things I don't like, but not a deal buster. 1) I would like to see my driving speed on the display in front of me, rather than the choices I am stuck with. 2) i would love to get rid of the navigation map on the screen, but have no choice. I set it to split views with the maps and the clock and that's okay. 3) My biggest problem right now is that the car does not remember some of the settings. For example, I set the screen to show clock and map and it's okay for a day or two and then I have to set it again. Another example, I set the door to unlock when car is shifted to Park. Again, it remembers for a few days and then it reverts back. Is there some overall Save all Settings feature? I searched through this forum and did not find anyone with this issue. Maybe there is an electrical problem with my Q60?

·
Super Moderator
2,158 Posts
Welcome @LisaW to the forum and congrats on your new ride. I'd recommend starting by checking your battery. There's a chance the car sat for a while and the battery wasn't properly maintained. It could be that all it needs is a new battery and the electrical gremlins you're dealing with go away.

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,429 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome @LisaW to the forum and congrats on your new ride. I'd recommend starting by checking your battery. There's a chance the car sat for a while and the battery wasn't properly maintained. It could be that all it needs is a new battery and the electrical gremlins you're dealing with go away.
Thanks. I will look into that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for sharing your testament to the Reliability of your 10 year old G37

And best of luck to the future with your new to you 2021 Q60 having the same INFINITI reliability factor as did the G37

·
Premium Member
123 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
1) I would like to see my driving speed on the display in front of me, rather than the choices I am stuck with.
I thought the 2020+ Q60 came with a digital speed readout on the vehicle information screen. If you're talking about a HUD, I haven't seen an OEM option either.

·
Registered
2022 Q60 Red Sport Midnight Black
8 Posts
Hi, I previously owned a 2012 Infiniti G37X 2-door coupe and loved it. Still drove like new when I traded it in for the Q60. It was 10 years old and I didn't want to risk things starting to fail so I went bought a 2021 with just under 11K miles on it. Overall, the 2021 drives just like the 2012 - but smoother and quieter. I felt comfortable driving it right away. There are a few things I don't like, but not a deal buster. 1) I would like to see my driving speed on the display in front of me, rather than the choices I am stuck with. 2) i would love to get rid of the navigation map on the screen, but have no choice. I set it to split views with the maps and the clock and that's okay. 3) My biggest problem right now is that the car does not remember some of the settings. For example, I set the screen to show clock and map and it's okay for a day or two and then I have to set it again. Another example, I set the door to unlock when car is shifted to Park. Again, it remembers for a few days and then it reverts back. Is there some overall Save all Settings feature? I searched through this forum and did not find anyone with this issue. Maybe there is an electrical problem with my Q60?
Know that feeling of leaving a G37. Owned one for 14 years, just loved that G37S manual...
Now to your point, do you use or alternate the key fob? They may have different memory settings.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2019 does the same thing with the unlock into park. I haven't been able to pin point it. I'm thinking it might have something to do with the intelligent key.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts