Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually a pretty darn good review. Takes about comfort and driving feel. Nice and honest about opinions.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Would be nice if the Q60 came with cooled seats and I don't mind a foot pedal parking brake. I trust a foot pedal one more than an electronic parking brake, just needs a better looking over and it's good to go.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Would be nice if the Q60 came with cooled seats and I don't mind a foot pedal parking brake. I trust a foot pedal one more than an electronic parking brake, just needs a better looking over and it's good to go.
I was hoping for cooled seats as well and I prefer foot brake to electronic one also. Issue with electronic ones slipping out of engagement are why I steer clear of them.

·
Registered
125 Posts
YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

I DONT understand WHY the **** these cars dont come with that option or at least buy it!
Like mercedes has that crap on a 2004 car, like god dammit. My ass crack all wet without it, wipe myself and pull hair out all the time.

JP

No seriously I really wish it had it, its just nice because sometimes I do not want cool air blowing on my face or body but simply want cool bottom =]

·
Registered
591 Posts
It just feels so good on a hot summer day when you sit down. Yea, the air blowing at my face is going to dry my front but my back and butt is still going to be wet. That's probably more than what you guys want to hear. LOL

I was hoping for cooled seats as well and I prefer foot brake to electronic one also. Issue with electronic ones slipping out of engagement are why I steer clear of them.
I'm more afraid of them now because of the recent Honda Recall. I think Toyota had a problem with the electronic ones too and the car could roll on a hill.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts