Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys hope all is well. I just want to know if anyone have experience running Konig Hypergram 18 x 9.5 with +38 offset.

I'd like to know if it will clear both the front and back BBK.

Thanks in advance!

Q60 RS400 AWD, AMS RA500, AMS Injectors, RA338 HPFP, AMS LPFP, AMS FF Kit, AMS Ecutek Tune, AMS Catted FDP, AMS HE, AMS Auxiliary Intercooler Tank, Invidia Gemini CBE, Stillen CAI with AEM filters, Add W1 V3.3 OCC and rolling with staggered 20s Verde V99 Axis wrap in Michelin AS/3 Plus

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dont know about brake clearance but Im not sure on that backspacing. I have 19x9.5 on the front of my 60 with 35mm offset and they sit a little in. Im ok with it but if I were to do it again Id probably go 25 for a more flush fit. If youre lowered then maybe 30. My rears are 11" +44 so I cant say about that one.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont know about brake clearance but Im not sure on that backspacing. I have 19x9.5 on the front of my 60 with 35mm offset and they sit a little in. Im ok with it but if I were to do it again Id probably go 25 for a more flush fit. If youre lowered then maybe 30. My rears are 11" +44 so I cant say about that one.
I ordered the 18" with 9.5" width. Hopefully it will clear the BBKs. Offset is 35mm but I already have spacers for the front (15mm) and back (10mm) from my last wheel setup.

Can you show me pics of your car with the 19"? I appreaciate the feedback.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For future reference, the Konig Hypergram 18 x 9.5 with 35mm offset clears the BBK even without a spacer.

Pictures shown have spacers; 15mm in the fronts and 10mm in the rears.

Stock suspension, tire size 275/40.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Those look sweet, good choice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts