Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received an email that Infiniti is releasing its last navigation update for the Q60. The email stated it is selling it for $109 with complementary shipping, good until December. Anyone get this update?

I know many of you would rather use your phone gps but I am thinking of getting it just to keep it current.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Yeah and it will be outdated in another year or 2 so I pass on these offers.

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,429 Posts
I received an email that Infiniti is releasing its last navigation update for the Q60. The email stated it is selling it for $109 with complementary shipping, good until December. Anyone get this update?

I know many of you would rather use your phone gps but I am thinking of getting it just to keep it current.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts

I ordered it, so did my buddy that has a Q60 also. He uses his built in Nav. I never do, just wanted it to be as updated as possible if this was going to be the last.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I ordered it, so did my buddy that has a Q60 also. He uses his built in Nav. I never do, just wanted it to be as updated as possible if this was going to be the last.
Yeah makes sense for future use & consideration. Since I never ordered an update I went for this one LOL :cool:

·
Registered
66 Posts
hey guys, has anyone bought/received the update & installed it? i just got the update (SD Card), took out the old one, inserted new SD into the slot, pressed the cars power button, didnt get the screen asking for the activation code. Top screen was just that text about "vehicle data transmission is on....blah blah blah", map screen wouldnt come on. Nav icons on the bottom screen grayed out, wont respond. See pics. Tried turning car engine on, waiting, nothing. Tried turning the car off then the car on again, nothing. not sure what the issue is....is there some secret sequence of button presses i need to do ? ;) i emailed the map company (their name is HERE), will call tomorrow. i wonder if the SD card is bad.

Computer Computer monitor Rectangle Font Personal computer

Communication Device Gadget Font Machine Electronic device

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,429 Posts
has anyone bought/received the update & installed it?
Yup, like July 2021. I just followed the instructions and it worked, but I don't remember what they were.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Mine also didn't work until I had GPS Satellite access. Then it just popped up asking for key. The code or key isn't in the package, it was in the confirmation email I received.

Font Material property Parallel Rectangle Brand

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,429 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
yes i tried it in my driveway, a couple times, but it didnt work....maybe i didnt have a good signal....but then today i tried it again, and surprise surprise, it finally worked and got the screen to enter the activation code.....so now it's good, fortunately.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts