Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toyota is bland and Lexus is ridiculous. If this is what Q60 will have to compete with I have complete faith the Q60 will wipe the floor with the IS sales wise. Performance is a tough call at this point considering we have no details...

·
Registered
225 Posts
I thought Lexus wanted to stop making a coupe version of the IS and make a totally new type of coupe, which is the RC. So far I know the RC will be the closest thing to an 'IS Coupe'

·
Registered
108 Posts
I like the back end of the Lexus IS, but I am not a fan of the "I will eat your children" front grille. I think that the Infiniti Q60 will probably outsell the Lexus IS, but I also on't think that the Lexus IS is going to be a failure. Lexus makes good vehicles.

·
Registered
364 Posts
The IS-F coupe is probably going to be called the RC-F coupe and the IS-F is probably going to stay a sedan.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I don't think that this Lexus looks bad. The front grille is kinda hate it or love it, but other than that it is a very nice looking car. I expect that Infiniti will make a better looking car out of the Q60 though. I really like the wide body at the back of the Lexus, and the rear air vents by the wheel wells are cool too.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I don't think that this Lexus looks bad. The front grille is kinda hate it or love it, but other than that it is a very nice looking car. I expect that Infiniti will make a better looking car out of the Q60 though. I really like the wide body at the back of the Lexus, and the rear air vents by the wheel wells are cool too.
Design will always be something not everyone likes, even with Infiniti. Lexus did however take a crazy route with their design, brave move as it could make or break their cars, so far people seem to be loving it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
The Infiniti is a long way away from ever taking over the sales of the IS in terms of numbers.

Lexus sells much more IS than Infiniti G37s and Q50s

·
Registered
108 Posts
I think that I see more Infinitis around my neck of the woods than I do Lexuses. I am guessing that there are differences depending on where you live though. Someone should find the sales numbers to back this up. I'm not really sure which vehicle is winning the sales battle. All this is just from observation right now.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The Infiniti is a long way away from ever taking over the sales of the IS in terms of numbers.

Lexus sells much more IS than Infiniti G37s and Q50s
Yeah, it's because Lexus has the IS 250, with the 2.5L engine. I see a ton of those on the road in Los Angeles, a lot more than G37s. They're cheaper than the G37 and get better gas mileage. Lexus IS 250 is probably one of the most affordable "premium" brands you can buy.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yeah, it's because Lexus has the IS 250, with the 2.5L engine. I see a ton of those on the road in Los Angeles, a lot more than G37s. They're cheaper than the G37 and get better gas mileage. Lexus IS 250 is probably one of the most affordable "premium" brands you can buy.
and the IS is the only manual transmission lexus IS, cant get that with anything higher up

·
Registered
228 Posts
it's funny how some car makers work, manual option for the lowest trim but anything higher up is an automatic. people who want fun want the bigger more powerful engines, not smaller dinky engines.

·
Registered
364 Posts
i think alot of people say they would buy the IS350 with the manual transmission instead of the IS250 with the manual transmission. But if it really were to happen.

It would'nt happen.

People who can afford the IS350 dont want manual transmission. And even the IS250 has low sales for the manual.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts