Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's hard to tell from these photos. They could very well be renders or Photoshops, so take them with a grain of wasabi until the actual car supposedly debuts at the Tokyo Auto Show in November. But it does look very much like a coupe version of the new IS, and it has the quad tailpipes the old IS F was famous for. Those fender flares are pretty sweet, too.

·
Registered
228 Posts
although this is just a rendering it seems to be close enough, going off of the concepts and production cars Lexus has.
too bad we know a lot more about the IS coupe/RC coupe than the new Q60

·
Registered
95 Posts
The Lexus IS should be a great competitor for the Q60. It looks like it has great styling, although I am not a fan of the Lexus grille that looks like it could eat a small child.

The rims on the Lexus IS are also pretty sweet. I would grab those to put on my car.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The reports that I've seen mention that the Lexus RC 350 will debut at the Tokyo Motor Show, not the RC F. RC F may debut in the Detroit Auto Show in Jan 2014. We've already seen pictures of the RC F prototypes with camouflage, and they look very similar to the render in the OP.

·
Registered
228 Posts
The reports that I've seen mention that the Lexus RC 350 will debut at the Tokyo Motor Show, not the RC F. RC F may debut in the Detroit Auto Show in Jan 2014. We've already seen pictures of the RC F prototypes with camouflage, and they look very similar to the render in the OP.
I think this rendering can be more accurate but it's close enough. The rear end isn't consistent with the spied test mule

·
Registered
175 Posts
Based on the the quad-exhaust set up, has to be the coupe version for the RC-F.

·
Registered
116 Posts
The ISF was a good look at what Lexus F models will look like and here we have it, the RC-F/IS Coupe with a similar performance design facelift.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yes, now Lexus calls it the RC.
I remember seeing an article on autoblog about them trademarking 'rc350', 'rcf' and other rc mentions.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts