Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here live On L.I.? I've seen a few Modded Q60/Q50 around , just wondering if there on here.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I live in longissland and always around driving from south shore to the north shore . Was at Captree Yesterday (sunday April 7th) where i saw maybe 2-3 other Q60/Q50s

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I seen many Q50/60's , even some modded ones.But seems like were the only 2 on the forums.

·
Registered
347 Posts
If you cats ever head to philly (or Pocono Raceway for HPDE) let me know, I'm in the Poconos.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in Westchester. Down for a NY meet up if we set something up
Sounds good. But we got to get these pep's to join ,tell them about the forum.
But at least start with the spotted tread.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Im off on the weekends, i live in oceanside so idk how far you are but im sure we can get a few people to meet up local.. i see alot more people on Instagram with Q60/Q50.. most from suffolk or the queens/ BK area.

Where you from @needles

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im off on the weekends, i live in oceanside so idk how far you are but im sure we can get a few people to meet up local.. i see alot more people on Instagram with Q60/Q50.. most from suffolk or the queens/ BK area.

Where you from @needles
Floral Park (Nassau side)

·
Registered
6 Posts

Where you from @needles
I have the same q60 as you (except for the mods) and live in Valley Stream - I was pulled over in the oceanside area and a dude walked up to my car and asked about the car and if he knows me... I was like nah you don't know me... but maybe he knows you! Haha.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have the same q60 as you (except for the mods) and live in Valley Stream - I was pulled over in the oceanside area and a dude walked up to my car and asked about the car and if he knows me... I was like nah you don't know me... but maybe he knows you! Haha.
Lmao! Lot of people in Oceanside know me so its possible. My favorite hibatchi spot is in Valley Stream #INATOME ALL DAY :laugh:

So look we have You.. Needles.. Me.. thats 3 cars already.. another 3-5 more cars you got a little meet right there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts