Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can source some aluminum 66.1-76mm hubcentric rings? All I can find are the polycarbonate ones which I'll settle for but would prefer aluminum.

·
Registered
81 Posts
No, I don't have an answer to your request, but I am intrigued by the question. The OEM wheels that come on the RS400 are already hub-centric, although I would have preferred lug-centric. May I ask what is your application? I have only seen polymer based hub-centric rings, although I haven't looked too extensively. You may have to get the required size custom made.

https://www.uswheeladapters.com/hub-centric-rings/

·
Registered
252 Posts
Anyone know where I can source some aluminum 66.1-76mm hubcentric rings? All I can find are the polycarbonate ones which I'll settle for but would prefer aluminum.
was actually going to post a thread to ask this question. Is this the definite size for hub rings for aftermarket wheels on the q60? Where did you find this info?

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, I don't have an answer to your request, but I am intrigued by the question. The OEM wheels that come on the RS400 are already hub-centric, although I would have preferred lug-centric. May I ask what is your application? I have only seen polymer based hub-centric rings, although I haven't looked too extensively. You may have to get the required size custom made.
Well my request is somewhat moot at this point but I was looking for this size ring for some TSW Bathursts I was going to go with. Long story short the Bathursts are backorder up to 90 days so I decided to go with another wheel with a different bore size that has a far more common bore size (73.1mm) and I've already sourced the rings.

was actually going to post a thread to ask this question. Is this the definite size for hub rings for aftermarket wheels on the q60? Where did you find this info?
No this is not the definite size for hub rings for all aftermarket wheels for the q60, the wheel's bore size can vary by wheel manufacturer and even between design within a given manufacturer. The hub bore size on the q60 is 66.1mm so anything above that and you'll be fine so long as you can find the corresponding rings. Technically you can roll without rings if you methodically torque down the lugs to center the wheel, but it's just easier to get rings.

Reactions: mikey_brasileno
1 - 5 of 5 Posts