Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
Just wanted to find out what you are looking for in new wheels.

Colors / Styles / price points.

I am trying to line up some vendors for this community, so let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,
Marco:nerd:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
My wish list...

Rohana Wheels:

Rovos Wheels:

Maybe some HRE FlowForm Wheels:

Reactions: Marco

·
Registered
181 Posts
Those HREs look nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I am thinking about some Flow Forms as well, I am working on a few vendors just want to get my feelers out there and see what everyone likes so I can help get some good deals.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Rovos Pretoria Size

Rovos wheels are mainly targeted at the Mustang crowd, but the wheels have the same lug spacing as the Q60.

I would choose a symmetrical setup, since my Q60 is AWD:

5 x 114.3
20 x 10
38 mm offset

20x10 Rovos Pretoria Satin Gunmetal Wheels

I used the online wheel & tire tool:

Online Wheel and Tyre Fitment Calculator. Offset, Tyre Stretch and Speedo Error | Will They Fit

With 275/30R20 tires, it will have 10 mm more poke. May require 5mm spacers to be used to clear the brake calipers.

With RWD, a staggered setup of 20 x 8.5 Front & 20 x 10 Rear is possible.

Rovos Pretoria Satin Gunmetal 20x8.5 20x10 Staggered Wheels

Reactions: Marco and Jayce

·
Registered
308 Posts
I notice nobody is looking for anything with a deep dish, or a dish for that matter at all. Any reason for everyones choice of a concave or lip-less type of wheel?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I would choose a symmetrical setup, since my Q60 is AWD:

5 x 114.3
20 x 10
38 mm offset

With 275/30R20 tires, it will have 10 mm more poke. May require 5mm spacers to be used to clear the brake calipers.
I thought that I read elsewhere on this forum that any tire wider than a 245 on the front would have rubbing issues on the Q60? Thoughts?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Marco,

HREs are expensive!! Aren't you looking at @ $10,000 for a set of FF01s?

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Marco,

HREs are expensive!! Aren't you looking at @ $10,000 for a set of FF01s?
They are but the Flow Forms are a great deal, if you are looking for a set let me know. Flow Forms are around $2,700-$3,000, a little more for custom colors.

Let me know if anyone is looking to grab some, i'll help out as much as possible!

Greg is awesome over at HRE and we have a good relationship with them.

They have a Open house here in San Diego every year, my car will be displayed there with if anyone wants to check it out. June 3rd from 9am - 2pm.

Thanks,
Marco.

·
Registered
125 Posts
They are but the Flow Forms are a great deal, if you are looking for a set let me know. Flow Forms are around $2,700-$3,000, a little more for custom colors.

Let me know if anyone is looking to grab some, i'll help out as much as possible!

Greg is awesome over at HRE and we have a good relationship with them.
Wow, the flow forms are pretty reasonable then! I must have been looking at the forged P101s Really like the look of the FF01s and FF04s. I wonder what finish would be closest to the Brushed Dark Clear finish of the forged wheels?

Would love to know what kind of fitment they are doing for you! I was thinking 9.5x20 +25 front and 10.5x20 +45 rear but that is just based on what others have done on here. Was also thinking either 245/35/20 front and 285/30/20 rear.

Also curious to know if they would clear the Z1 Motorsports 2-piece rotor in the front or if a spacer would be needed.

Keep us posted. :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
I got these on the way..
https://www.mrrwheels.com/products/gf9

MRR Ground Force GF9 20x8.5 5x114.3
ET15 CB66.1 Machined Silver

MRR Ground Force GF9 20x10 5x114.3
ET35 CB66.1 Machined Silver

245/35ZR20 95Y HANKOOK K12
275/30ZR20 97Y HANKOOK K120
VENTUS V12 EVO2 XL
Joe, those look great! Might be interested in picking up a staggered set in gloss black, but gonna go with the MRR FS01s...let me know how those tires and overall fitment of 20" rims are once you get them installed...can't wait to see pics!

Was wanting to go with something close to the HREs and these MRRs were definitely comparable and cost a LOT less. :)

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Joe, those look great! Might be interested in picking up a staggered set in gloss black, but gonna go with the MRR FS01s...let me know how those tires and overall fitment of 20" rims are once you get them installed...can't wait to see pics!

Was wanting to go with something close to the HREs and these MRRs were definitely comparable and cost a LOT less. :)
Wheels | Forgestar
Is also another good brand if you are looking for something cheaper.

I can get either or if you guys are interested.

Thanks,
Marco

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Wow, the flow forms are pretty reasonable then! I must have been looking at the forged P101s Really like the look of the FF01s and FF04s. I wonder what finish would be closest to the Brushed Dark Clear finish of the forged wheels?

Would love to know what kind of fitment they are doing for you! I was thinking 9.5x20 +25 front and 10.5x20 +45 rear but that is just based on what others have done on here. Was also thinking either 245/35/20 front and 285/30/20 rear.

Also curious to know if they would clear the Z1 Motorsports 2-piece rotor in the front or if a spacer would be needed.

Keep us posted. :)

I'll follow up once I get it all done!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Wheels | Forgestar
Is also another good brand if you are looking for something cheaper.

I can get either or if you guys are interested.

Thanks,
Marco
I'd be interested in some MRR FS01s in gloss black... 20x8.5/20x10 staggered set. Not sure what ideal tires should be on these but Element Wheels' site tells me to go with 245/35/20 front and 285/30/20 rear...i'm concerned about how much additional poke there might be with the rears, and how much brake clearance there would be (though it specifically says it clears the big breaks and the set is guaranteed to fit).

I'd love HREs but i couldn't stomach spending that amount for them...that said, they are totally worth their price. :)

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'd be interested in some MRR FS01s in gloss black... 20x8.5/20x10 staggered set. Not sure what ideal tires should be on these but Element Wheels' site tells me to go with 245/35/20 front and 285/30/20 rear...i'm concerned about how much additional poke there might be with the rears, and how much brake clearance there would be (though it specifically says it clears the big breaks and the set is guaranteed to fit).

I'd love HREs but i couldn't stomach spending that amount for them...that said, they are totally worth their price. :)
Sounds good Jayce, I'll work on it and send you a PM.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Man, these look so nice. Especially those HRE Flowforms. Maybe I'll pick something up in future when it comes time to replace my stock rfs with something less shitty. I'll be able to go away from mag style lugs as well to something nicer looking and available in black chrome.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts