Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I have a 2012 G37 Sport Coupe and I am looking to buy a set of Q60 Red Sport 400 wheels (dark colored, 19x9 front wheels and 19x9.5 rear wheels). If anyone is located within a reasonable driving distance of the San Francisco Bay Area and you are looking to sell your stock Q60 Red Sport 400 wheels please DM me!! I would love to make you a cash offer. I think they would look great on my car.

·
Registered
500 Posts
It might help to call around some dealers and see what you can find, some might have a set laying around that they want to get rid of. Worth the try. Give it a shot and let us know!

·
Registered
244 Posts
I may be interested in selling mine if I can figure out fitment for replacements...I really want GF7 matte black wheels so as soon as I figure it out i'll let you know, OP. If you don't mind going through eBay there are quite a few RS400 wheels listed there with little to no use on them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It might help to call around some dealers and see what you can find, some might have a set laying around that they want to get rid of. Worth the try. Give it a shot and let us know!
Thank you! Yea, i might try calling around. I recieved a quote from my local dealer and they want about $950 a wheel for a new set which is waaaaay too much.

I may be interested in selling mine if I can figure out fitment for replacements...I really want GF7 matte black wheels so as soon as I figure it out i'll let you know, OP. If you don't mind going through eBay there are quite a few RS400 wheels listed there with little to no use on them.
Please let me know! And thanks for the eBay advice. I'll check it out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still looking for these wheels. I'll pay for shipping if you live too far from the San Francisco Bay Area. Please DM me, I'm PayPal ready!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys! I have a 2012 G37 Sport Coupe and I am looking to buy a set of Q60 Red Sport 400 wheels (dark colored, 19x9 front wheels and 19x9.5 rear wheels). If anyone is located within a reasonable driving distance of the San Francisco Bay Area and you are looking to sell your stock Q60 Red Sport 400 wheels please DM me!! I would love to make you a cash offer. I think they would look great on my car.
A buddy of mine was looking around for some new OE wheels and decided to buy these https://www.infinitipartsdeal.com/parts/infiniti-2013-g-coupe-re~d0300-1nl9k.html. He's very happy with his purchase. They're really nice wheels.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I got those wheel specs, I have a RWD RS400 pretty much brand new rims since I changed mine to ESR's after the first month.

I live in Socal! Let me know if still interested

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey guys, I'm back. I'm still interested in these wheels, no one replied for a long time so I forgot to check back in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got those wheel specs, I have a RWD RS400 pretty much brand new rims since I changed mine to ESR's after the first month.

I live in Socal! Let me know if still interested
It won't let me send you a PM, but I'm interested. Hopefully you check this forum...

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
It won't let me send you a PM, but I'm interested. Hopefully you check this forum...
I'll help a brother out and send him a PM for you

Reactions: QTQ60 and TooKool

·
Registered
102 Posts
Mine are available as well. Shoot me a dm with your offer.
I'm located in So Cal. Tires are practically new; under 1,200 miles on them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts