Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m looking for a clean(no prior paint work) q60s, white or grey with red interior. Awd preferred. Shoot me what you have!

located in Fort Worth, Texas but willing to travel!

Thanks!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Tcuweimer, Never seen a car listed here for sale. Your better off trying your typical sale points and outlets.

Reactions: Bevo Horn

·
Registered
5 Posts
2020 awd, under 11000 miles owned for 3 months, blueish gray,black interior,non RS,stock, still under warranty,i own! no lease,$40,000.I'm 66 years old and car hasn't been thrashed.Live in Fla.retired.Want to go to a four door

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’m selling a black q60 black interior 40k miles premium for 30k has be coilovers, akebonos, ams intakes, and exhaust.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
2020 awd, under 11000 miles owned for 3 months, blueish gray,black interior,non RS,stock, still under warranty,i own! no lease,$40,000.I'm 66 years old and car hasn't been thrashed.Live in Fla.retired.Want to go to a four door.
Unfortunately, that post was from 10 months ago, and the OP only posted once, so I'm sure he/she has moved on...

·
Registered
262 Posts
NO,,I POSTED 4 DAYS AGO and still have car for sale
He was saying that the original poster's (OP) "want to buy" post is from 10 months ago, not your post.

You can also click on the poster's user name and it will tell you how long it's been since they were here. In this case Tcuweimer hasn't logged on in 9 months...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts