Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone looking to get lowering springs RS-R for my red sport 2020. Looking for anyone who has them on the vehicle or has heard more about the brand and has any issues or better recommendation for better brands. Thanks!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hello everyone looking to get lowering springs RS-R for my red sport 2020. Looking for anyone who has them on the vehicle or has heard more about the brand and has any issues or better recommendation for better brands. Thanks!!
AWD or RWD?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow!!! That looks super clean love it!! Did you get regular lowering or super down springs? Also what type of rims are those looks awesome
Thank you! I thought I purchased the regular springs but I have a feeling they installed the super downs. Vossen VSF-2 Black Satin- 20X9.5 & 20X11

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thank you! I thought I purchased the regular springs but I have a feeling they installed the super downs. Vossen VSF-2 Black Satin- 20X9.5 & 20X11
Do you have AWD? What are the offset? I'm digging it...your car is dope!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks great! Thank you for the help and Info defiantly will go with those lowering springs!

·
Registered
768 Posts
In a couple of months, since I have a Red Sport with Drive Select, I'll have the RS-R Active C/Os installed on my '17 Q60, along with SPL Front Adj Upper Control Arms and Rear Adj Camber Arms:

Infiniti Q60 3.0t Sport/Red Sport AWD Best*i Active Coilovers 2017+

$$$$$, but I like to retain the adjustable dampening/ride control via the Drive Select switch, and more importantly, the spring rate and shock are matched.

Reactions: dejongea

·
Registered
140 Posts
In a couple of months, since I have a Red Sport with Drive Select, I'll have the RS-R Active C/Os installed on my '17 Q60, along with SPL Front Adj Upper Control Arms and Rear Adj Camber Arms:

$$$$$, but I like to retain the adjustable dampening/ride control via the Drive Select switch, and more importantly, the spring rate and shock are matched.
How can you tell if your RS400 have Drive Select?

·
Registered
139 Posts

I think I'll be waiting a while if that's the only way to drop an inch without losing the drive mode ability. Those are steeeeeeep.

·
Registered
139 Posts
How can you tell if your RS400 have Drive Select?

Can you switch from eco, standard, sport and sport+ with a little switch on your console? If not, you dont have it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I do have the Drive Select. Will I lose that option if I only change the Springs?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Those are steeeeeeep.
Thus my $$$$ designation.

I've lowered a few cars in the past with lowering springs. While you can achieve the ride height reduction, the lowering springs inevitably increases the ride harshness. If I'm going to spend a $1000 in labor for installing suspension components, I'd rather not do it twice.

Benefits/Advantages of Coilovers vs Springs - ISC Suspension

I can completely understand the cost-benefit of lowering springs over C/Os, but I fortunately have the extra $ budgeted for the Active C/Os.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you have AWD? What are the offset? I'm digging it...your car is dope!

Than you very much! I have RWD... The ride with just changing the springs is still great. I don't experience any harshness and all of the factory drive modes still work perfectly. You definitely should not be spending a $1000 in labor and if you are, you're getting ripped off! It's about $100 a corner and the rear involves removing the rear interior to get to the mounts. I would talk to RS-R if you have any further questions, as they're great at getting back to you. In regards to the offsets... 20X9.5 +25 in front and 20X11 +45 on the rear. Good luck to you!

·
Registered
768 Posts
You definitely should not be spending a $1000 in labor and if you are, you're getting ripped off!
Within that labor charge, it includes the labor for installation and setup of the Front Adj Upper Control Arms, the Rear Adj Camber Arms, as well as a 4-wheel alignment.

·
Registered
47 Posts

Here is my RS AWD on RS-R Down springs. I get vibration with these springs like a lot of other people. The front passenger axle being short may be the issue.

link

1 - 18 of 18 Posts