Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi members, needed of some advise, I know some of you guys are running with the Q50 springs, I want to lower my car, I'm tired of waiting for the q60 springs from rsr, so just wanted to know for thoses guys running the Q50 springs on their AWD cars are there any issues I need to worry about or do I need to modify anything to install them, I'm not tech savvy so I'm I need take it to shop to install them. I'm located in Vancouver Canada. I drive q60 red sport Awd. Thanks in advance ?

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
BTW, are those Vossen VFS1's? Looks sweet. I am looking into those for mine with some RS-R downs as well. Mine is Midnight Black with Monaco Red interior.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Now that definitely looks super clean. Still functionable, is it low enough that you scrape or have to enter/exit with serious angle or anything of the sort? Perfect tire setup with that as well, just enough rubber to make it look clean.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks - not super low, still minor wheel gap but looks better. Don't scrape on 99% of things but you will still use lowered car approach angle.

Problem with this car is under the engine is the lowest point of the vehicle and not the front of the car so sometimes you may touch the undercarriage plastic cover but it's very minimal and not with normal driving at all - just aggressive ramps

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Driven on them for about 1000 miles, no problems.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Why would they need to be different for the Red Sport?

So the springs linked here are not recommended for the RS but if you have a Silver Sport, they're fine??
Silver sport and Red sport should be interchangeable as they both have digital dynamic suspension. RWD and AWD would be different based spring rate due to weight.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thank you,

The linked springs say they are compatible with RWD so it appears those with RWD would get those.

I've seen pictures of lowered AWDs but has anyone lowered their RWD? The RWD feels fairly low as it is but I am curious how another inch would look

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks - not super low, still minor wheel gap but looks better. Don't scrape on 99% of things but you will still use lowered car approach angle.

Problem with this car is under the engine is the lowest point of the vehicle and not the front of the car so sometimes you may touch the undercarriage plastic cover but it's very minimal and not with normal driving at all - just aggressive ramps
like your wheels, what wheel is that and are you using wider tire? what's your specs.

how low is that?2"?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I definitely want to lower my RWD premium. But my condo has the speed bump from heck in the entrance. It is about 5-6 inches tall, and 4-5 ft long or wide,basically 3-4 ft From the front of the bump to the rear of it. It should be illegal.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts