Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know which vinyl wrap (manufacturer / colour) most closely matches majestic white? Was thinking of wrapping the chrome grille bezel, but was hoping to match the paint...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Anyone know which vinyl wrap (manufacturer / colour) most closely matches majestic white? Was thinking of wrapping the chrome grille bezel, but was hoping to match the paint...
The closest match I found was Avery Satin White Pearl (SW900). I used it to cover the chrome on the door handles of my red sport. It's close enough that it's hard to notice unless you're up close, but on the door handles it looks cool, like it was designed that way.

I was considering doing the same on the grille, but decided against it because with the larger surface it will be noticeable, the Avery vinyl is a bit darker and not as shiny. So I just ordered the black sports grille and will have it painted the actual majestic white paint so it blends right in. Will be nice to have the black mesh for the contrast.

But I'd suggest going in person and seeing the material for yourself, maybe you can live with the difference.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts