Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I had seen a post on fitment industries of a Q60 running 19x10.5 +35 sq setup. According to a online calculator compared to stock, that would sit the wheels about 14mm closer to suspension struts. Any insight to whether or not this is possible to run? Had heard from someone that details arent always correct on FI website. It was a set of gram lights 57dr.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I'm running Vorsteiner V-FF 112s, 20x10 et 35, on my AWD. it's the same fitment as the front wheel on a GT-R.

Here's how the inside wheel edge compares to the steering knuckle during a test fit:
Automotive tire Automotive design Rim Bicycle part Automotive exterior

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

So another 1/4" will get you closer, but you also need to be mindful of the tire width, too, since you may not rub the wheel, the tire may rub, depending on you width selection. I went with 255/35R20s, which provide a slight sidewall stretch.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Good luck!

Reactions: cloud6xx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm running Vorsteiner V-FF 112s, 20x10 et 35, on my AWD. it's the same fitment as the front wheel on a GT-R.

Here's how the inside wheel edge compares to the steering knuckle during a test fit:
View attachment 24875
View attachment 24876
So another 1/4" will get you closer, but you also need to be mindful of the tire width, too, since you may not rub the wheel, the tire may rub, depending on you width selection. I went with 255/35R20s, which provide a slight sidewall stretch.
View attachment 24877
Good luck!
Oof…so going to 10.5 is def going to cut it close….may need to run 5-10mm spacers. Ive seen ppl run 10.5 +22 perfectly fine with meaty tires

1 - 3 of 3 Posts