Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally...... just finished installing my ICC black grill on my Midnight black Q60RS. I am very happy with the results. I think it makes my Q60 a little more sinister. :) Also had installed the carbon fiber rear spoiler over the weekend, also think it looks great. Had already installed the CB fog light trim and CB side blades. No CB mirror trim for now and will leave the remaining chrome pieces on as I like the contrast. Getting the windows tinted in the next week along with a clear bra.

Then my first long trip (400 miles) to Las Vegas later this month. >:)

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Got some real nice taste. The carbon on black does look dope as you don't notice it right away, but you need to really look at it or know it's there to see it. Love subtle touches like that.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Looks sick!

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys for all the kind comments.... i had a lot of fun installing everything myself. Just a little chrome with all that black is just right for me and love the red interior.

Thanks again.

Before and after. Both look great.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tint complete and clear front bra complete. Just got car back from US Tint in Fresno, Ca. Had LLumar Formula One Tint install on all 5 windows. Due to my bad night vision I could not go darker then 35% all around. I do like the look of all windows the same even if it is a little light for some. The clear bra is LLumar Self-Healing paint protection film. Very hard to see it on the car, which is great. Will have to see how it preforms as time goes on.

Pictures below taken in the bright sunshine:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts