Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to share this guy's 60. Emm Tuning just hooked him up with a spoiler. I wasn't sure how I felt about his wrap at first, but after seeing the photo he just posted to his gram I think I'm in love. His handle is Fit_Ramos

Maybe it's just my personal opinion, but I thought this was such an original and ingenious idea. I wish I did it instead of coating my car now!

·
Registered
8 Posts
That looks jaw dropping good. I wonder if that wrap makes the car super hot in hotter weather. Nice spoiler too.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
500 Posts
Always thought that Infiniti's new design language would look great in chrome and this is a prime example of that.
Hopefully you don't get any pissed off drivers because some people think chrome cars can be a distraction or are just jealous your car looks better than theirs :D

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Any idea on the wheel brand? Stance looks good...

·
Registered
183 Posts
I like that spoiler, but it doesn't look like their normal spoiler.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Emm Tuning CF Duckbill

Reactions: Administrator

·
Registered
183 Posts
It's not. It's from Emm Tuning.
Thanks. My original post was unclear. By "their normal spoiler", I mean EMM Tuning's normal spoiler.

In the pictures of the chrome Q60, it did not look like the Duckbill one to me. But now that you have posted that picture, that's the one.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah gotcha. I think he also painted it gloss black. I can't really tell from his pictures, but it looks like it's got a much higher sheen than the normal cf ones.

·
InfinitiQ60.org Vendor
790 Posts
whoa.. that's bright. but that duckbill spoiler.. right in the feels

Any idea on the wheel brand? Stance looks good...
Those would be the Savini Black di Forza BM14

Ah gotcha. I think he also painted it gloss black. I can't really tell from his pictures, but it looks like it's got a much higher sheen than the normal cf ones.
I usually get my carbon fiber stuff clear coated because I HATE the gelcoat yellowing that happens over time.. maybe his was clear coated?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts