Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be too much for some but it does look great. Someone modded the older Q60 model into a track monster with extra vents in the front. Makes you wonder what they did to the engine to need that much cooling.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm not too sure how I feel about that actually... The front bumper looks quite awkward. The choice of what looks to be vossen wheels is nice, but very main stream. Guess I'm happy that I don't see any riveted on fenders (rocket bunny) but I think it looks weird.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I like how it takes inspiration from the Eau Rouge concept but the only thing i'm not liking is the wheel setup. It just doesn't flow with the overall sporty look. On a stock Q50/Q60 those (Vossen?) wheels would look great.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I like it.. but I think there should have been some widened fenders on it. Nothing riveted on, but nice and molded would have looked great. The only thing is I would really want to see what that rear end looks like to see if it carries through properly. I would have definitely gone with something deep dish though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts