Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Infiniti discontinued both the Red and White interiors... They are no longer options when you build a model. Now, the carbon fiber option is still available which means it hasn't been yet discontinued like we thought...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Looks like Infiniti discontinued both the Red and White interiors... They are no longer options when you build a model. Now, the carbon fiber option is still available which means it hasn't been yet discontinued like we thought...
Just because they are not on the Website does not mean that they are discontinued. I believe that they are just not on the website because they might be getting ready to either start 2018 production ( build in april, sell in july) or reconfigure packages.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Just because they are not on the Website does not mean that they are discontinued. I believe that they are just not on the website because they might be getting ready to either start 2018 production ( build in april, sell in july) or reconfigure packages.
It's kind of dumb that the website doesn't let you build what you want and then point you to a dealership that might have one on the lot.

Reactions: Garnoch

·
Registered
479 Posts
Seems they are most likely re-configuring packages to slot in another model.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Wonder if the dealership can still order a Q60 with red and white interiors. If they say no, then it could really be off the option list.

·
Registered
106 Posts
It's kind of dumb that the website doesn't let you build what you want and then point you to a dealership that might have one on the lot.
Its probably a way to deplete current stock. There are a few Q60s on lots right now. We have about 10. Non with Red leather but 1 premium with white!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Odds are if you were to call some Infiniti main line they could find which dealer has what since those allocation numbers should be showing up and the dealers to where they went. Also some dealers will even do that for you if they don't have it in stock, some won't. Just have to try.

But I will admit they can work out better real time systems so we don't have to do any of that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts