Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My 2017 Q60 Red Sport 400 (Pure White / Monaco Red)

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see race cars in the back. did you take your Q60 Red Sport to the track? :D
MSR Houston is the track where I took this pic :)

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome! Did you take it around the track and see how it handles at high speed or are you not past break in period yet?
I've got less than 300 miles and you're not allowed to just jump on the track. You have to pay for a track day. I've done motorcycle track days.

MSR Houston

·
Registered
327 Posts
That looks like a pretty cool facility from the website... Do you plan on taking the Q60 on the track sometime later on ?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That looks like a pretty cool facility from the website... Do you plan on taking the Q60 on the track sometime later on ?
I doubt it. **** happens. I've seen plenty of motorcycle crashes on the track and I'm not interested in crashing my own car.

·
Registered
591 Posts
To each their own. The Q60 Red Sport may be the top trim for that model, but I don't think it's really a track car. More for spirited canyon driving.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To each their own. The Q60 Red Sport may be the top trim for that model, but I don't think it's really a track car. More for spirited canyon driving.
Yeah, I don't see anyone posting any intentions of doing a track day in theirs, but it is sufficient as transportation to the track.

·
Registered
500 Posts
There will always be a group of owners that track these. For one it will need better tires since by default factory tires never let you stretch to the limits of a certain vehicle. Give it time and eventually we'll start seeing some.

The same thing happened with the G35 and G37, what's to say it won't happen this time around?

·
Registered
479 Posts
These car will definitely end up on the track at some point, but as a whole, I don't think the vast majority of drivers, no matter what brand the car is, will ever track their cars,lol!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts