Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, we really like Infiniti in my household. I've been in one since 1999, the wife came over in 2008, and my son got his about 2yrs ago. We've had 8 total in the past 17yrs, and have always appreciated them for what they are: well built, well equipt, very dependable, and affordable for the level of luxury. I've been with the same dealership since day 1, and have always had exceptional service. Aside from the little things, I've always been extremely satisfied. I really wanted to get back into a coupe, after I drove an '11 G37xS for 39 months a while back, and feared I'd need to move on as I really wanted more speed and power than Infiniti offered. And thus, the RS400 arrived just in time. I'm very happy with it, and will be even more so in mid-February when my Fast Intentions exhaust should arrive, and I'll get the extra roar the car deserves.
The wife's 2015 Q70L comes standard with the Premium Plus and has the Sport Tire and Wheel package (20"x 8" rims, 245/35-20 Bridgestone Potenzas, and the big brakes).
The kids 2011 G25x is lowered on Tanabe Racing springs, and rides on OEM 2004-2006 19"x 8" M45 rims that are powder-baked gloss black. He's had the interior headlight buckets painted gloss black and had the color-change Halos (they blink orange when the blinker is put on, like ours do) put in. Chrome-delete is black plasti. This is the only non-graphite interior we've ever had, and he added a piano black dash kit and the all-weather mats, so it a cool 2-tone. It's a pretty sharp ride, that gets a lot of looks.
It's the first time we don't have an SUV, as I started in a '99 Qx4, then moved to an '08 FX, and finally the '10 FX I traded for the RS. Fortunately my business has a couple of pick-ups that I can use when needed, or I may not have had the option of returning to the coupe.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Looks like you've covered all the Infiniti bases with that lineup; four door, suv, and coupe.
Not envious in the least...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like you've covered all the Infiniti bases with that lineup; four door, suv, and coupe.
Not envious in the least...
Haha. The Q70L is so big, with such a huge trunk, it is basically an SUV, lol.
I will say, I really loved my FX's. When it gets a redesign, which I assume will be very soon, I don't think they will change it too drastically as it's a pretty aggressive and bold iconic design. Lots of crossovers used its styling ques over the past decade plus. When they drop the Qx70 Red Sport 400, I'll be all over it.

Reactions: Q602B
1 - 8 of 8 Posts