Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2000 miles on my car. After having it for one week, I immediately noticed a shutter at 30 miles per hour after slowing from 60. I took it to the dealer who indicated the wheels needed aligning. Really, after driving it less than 1 week? Anyway, they aligned the wheels and initially, the issue seemed to be resolved but now it is back. The dealer had the car for a week and indicated they could find no problem and also did not feel the shutter when they drove it.

I agreed to take the car back but I still feel the shutter every day I drive it sometimes at high speeds. In reading forums posts, I see that older models of the Infniti have had this shuttering issue and after much pain, the dealer either replaced the transamission or the CVT (whatever that is). This morning smoke was blowing out the exhaust.

The ride in this car sucks and I'm concerned at each moment for my safety. Anyone else with a newer model car experiencing this 'shuttering' issue??? Help!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Keep bringing it to the dealer and have them ride in it while you drive it. Maybe they aren't getting up to the speed where you feel it most. Point it out to them. If you feel it every day then they most likely will too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts