Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I posted last march about me getting a 2017 Q60RS. I've been slowly building it. Here are the upgrades so far:

-Carbon fiber exterior trim package
-Blacksport radiant grille
-Infiniti logo door light
-Color switching cupholders
-Tanabe strut bar
-Bc racing coilovers (1.5" lowered)
-Vossen 20" cv3r wheels (originally gloss gray and now powdercoated gloss black)
-Fast intentions cat back exhaust
-Fast intentions lower down pipes

Follow me on instagram: mahkmahk
And see more upgrades to come

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts
Wow it looks awesome. That first front three quarters pic really brings out all the work and attention that has gone into the car.

Have you noticed any handling improvements with the strut bar and coilovers?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow it looks awesome. That first front three quarters pic really brings out all the work and attention that has gone into the car.

Have you noticed any handling improvements with the strut bar and coilovers?
Thank you! And yes handling is definitely better. You'll notice it especially on sharp corners

·
Registered
181 Posts
Black on black is always a great look! You thinking of wrapping the window trim? Also, mind sharing your wheel and tire specs? Thanks!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Loving the build so far!

I really like the chrome window trim on yours, it adds separation.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Definitely love all the changes you have made so far which complements the Q60 well, but if a tune comes out would you plan on getting that? and while we're on the topic, do you like the current power/torque levels?

·
Registered
686 Posts
Looks awesome so far...how hard was it to remove the INFINITI letters on the trunk?
It's not hard, it's just kinda tedious. Use fishing line or floss to separate the tape from the body. It's easier on a hot day or if you use a heat gun/hair dryer to soften to tape first. Get as much of it off as you can after you take the letters off, then use Goo Gone, or something similar to get the residue off (that's the tedious part).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice build!

How are your door logo lights holding up? Have they faded any?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Your logo door lights are way brighter than mine. Can you share the link so I can order them?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts