Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A sketch by Alfonso Albaisa, Infiniti's executive design director, has surfaced and it has us all wondering, "what is this car?" The sketch shows some large wheels, bold grille, and a crescent shaped C-pillar.

The new flagship sedan is supposed to be a four-door coupe with a turbo-charged V6 engine. is this a sketch of that car? Is this sketch just a fun drawing?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
162 Posts
A sketch by Alfonso Albaisa, Infiniti's executive design director, has surfaced and it has us all wondering, "what is this car?" The sketch shows some large wheels, bold grille, and a crescent shaped C-pillar.

The new flagship sedan is supposed to be a four-door coupe with a turbo-charged V6 engine. is this a sketch of that car? Is this sketch just a fun drawing?

Thoughts?

Thats probably the Q70, god i hope so at least. Hope the Q60 pulls HEAVILY from that

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Autoguide.com seems to think that this is a sketch of a range topping sedan. This sedan would be Infiniti's answer to the 7-Series or S-Class. Possibly called the Q90.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Autoguide.com seems to think that this is a sketch of a range topping sedan. This sedan would be Infiniti's answer to the 7-Series or S-Class. Possibly called the Q90.
Interesting, i thought Q90 was reserved for whatever range topping halo car they go for. I was always under the impression it would be something similar to the LFA that gets to wear Q90. I mean the RBR F1 cars are Q100 after all.

Still think its Q70 or maybe Q85.

Whats Infiniti doing teasing us with Q-- when we still have nothing on the Q60, PRIORITIES PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
M replacement?

Looks like a long q50
thats what im thinking with the Q70 name plate. Really hope infiniti doesnt go all BMW on us where every model looks the same just miniturized. if thats the case Q50, Q60 and Q70 will be nearly indistinguishable aside from length..

·
Registered
364 Posts
I hope not. I do hope they all have their distinct styling. because that sketch looks exactly like a q50 from the front

·
Registered
31 Posts
I hope not. I do hope they all have their distinct styling. because that sketch looks exactly like a q50 from the front
Well, BMW, Audi, Cadillac, Dodge, and Mercedes have been doing it for decades. Why can't Infiniti utilize a consistent, strong design language across their lineup? It makes an instant emotional connection between the brand.

If I were to guess, this is the next iteration of the M/Q70.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts