Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A sketch by Alfonso Albaisa, Infiniti's executive design director, has surfaced and it has us all wondering, "what is this car?" The sketch shows some large wheels, bold grille, and a crescent shaped C-pillar.

The new flagship sedan is supposed to be a four-door coupe with a turbo-charged V6 engine. is this a sketch of that car? Is this sketch just a fun drawing?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
162 Posts
A sketch by Alfonso Albaisa, Infiniti's executive design director, has surfaced and it has us all wondering, "what is this car?" The sketch shows some large wheels, bold grille, and a crescent shaped C-pillar.

The new flagship sedan is supposed to be a four-door coupe with a turbo-charged V6 engine. is this a sketch of that car? Is this sketch just a fun drawing?

Thoughts?

Thats probably the Q70, god i hope so at least. Hope the Q60 pulls HEAVILY from that

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Autoguide.com seems to think that this is a sketch of a range topping sedan. This sedan would be Infiniti's answer to the 7-Series or S-Class. Possibly called the Q90.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Autoguide.com seems to think that this is a sketch of a range topping sedan. This sedan would be Infiniti's answer to the 7-Series or S-Class. Possibly called the Q90.
Interesting, i thought Q90 was reserved for whatever range topping halo car they go for. I was always under the impression it would be something similar to the LFA that gets to wear Q90. I mean the RBR F1 cars are Q100 after all.

Still think its Q70 or maybe Q85.

Whats Infiniti doing teasing us with Q-- when we still have nothing on the Q60, PRIORITIES PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I hope not. I do hope they all have their distinct styling. because that sketch looks exactly like a q50 from the front
Well, BMW, Audi, Cadillac, Dodge, and Mercedes have been doing it for decades. Why can't Infiniti utilize a consistent, strong design language across their lineup? It makes an instant emotional connection between the brand.

If I were to guess, this is the next iteration of the M/Q70.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.