Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Q60S AWD
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
I’ve got a 2021 Q60S AWD. Just had some service done, got home and realized there was an update available for the Software and for the Maps application. I connect my cars WiFi to my home WiFi. The software update worked fine but then I did the maps update and it gave me a prompt that said the Maps update WAS successful but I needed to turn the car off for 15 minutes then turn it back on and confirm the Maps update worked. I did this but when I went back into the menu to confirm the Maps updated it keeps trying to update it again. Does anyone know what software version number of the Maps is the most recent?? I have what’s shown in the below screen shot. Is this the most recent one?

·
Administrator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
4,429 Posts
Next time I drive I'll take a pic. For MY 2017 - 2019 it's Version 13 (2021.5), but I don't know what's on the display.

The INFINITI Navigation Store doesn't show an update for MY 2021

If your model/model year is not listed, please contact INFINITI or your local dealer.

Common reasons for missing models are:
1) Map update is no longer sold
2) Model Year is too new for a map update/update not available yet
3) The map update for your system is not sold/distributed by HERE Technologies

·
Registered
2021 Q60S AWD
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update on this… Long story short, a day after I complete the software update, I went back to check to see if I could download the map update again and it said I already had the most up to date maps. Either it was a glitch because I needed to update the software, or it really did successfully download a new version of the maps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts