Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone :D I'm new to the forum i just bought a '17 Q60 2.0T with sunroof & convenience package in liquid platinum. Its absolutely amazing!!!!! Everywhere i go everyone breaks their neck trying to look at it.

I tried uploading pics but it says they're to big:( once i can figure out how ill post some!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello everyone :D I'm new to the forum i just bought a '17 Q60 2.0T with sunroof & convenience package in liquid platinum. Its absolutely amazing!!!!! Everywhere i go everyone breaks their neck trying to look at it.

I tried uploading pics but it says they're to big:( once i can figure out how ill post some!
Congrats on the car! What made you go with the 2.0t as opposed to the 3.0t? How does the 2.0t feel? Is it powerful enough?

·
Registered
231 Posts

Congrats!! the liquid platinum is actually stunning... especially at night.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Smotra007 i had a 2015.5 Volvo S60 T6 with 302 HP which was definitely faster but the 2.0t Q60 is potent enough especially in sport. I also drive a lot so i wanted the most eco friendly engine.

@InfinitiFreak Thank you!

@RandomRon82 yes i love it!! i originally wanted it in black but when i saw it parked at the dealer it was love at first sight lol.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Congrats on the new Q60! infiniti hit the ball out of the park with the new Q60 design so it's no wonder why people are craning their necks to look at it. What color is the interior?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats on the new Q60! infiniti hit the ball out of the park with the new Q60 design so it's no wonder why people are craning their necks to look at it. What color is the interior?
Haha yes they really did! this morning i caught another car taking a picture of my car haha. its black!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Infiniti did indeed kill the game on this one. I just wish we got an interior design much more in line with the concept, but we already got a lot to be thankful for that falls away from what has been the norm in this segment... not even Lexus did that well of a job in my mind.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Infiniti did indeed kill the game on this one. I just wish we got an interior design much more in line with the concept, but we already got a lot to be thankful for that falls away from what has been the norm in this segment... not even Lexus did that well of a job in my mind.
yeah they really did!! Lexus didn't even do a good job on the outside In my opinion.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I wouldn't say they didn't do a good job but I mean, This is definitely a game changer. Just hit the nail on the head.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I wouldn't say they didn't do a good job but I mean, This is definitely a game changer. Just hit the nail on the head.

It all depends on who you ask, i'm just one person and that's just one persons opinion. I just see it as Lexus' first real try at a GT/Sports Coupe and it's not a bad start. Still they could have done better.

What do you think about it?

·
Registered
591 Posts
The Lexus RC? It's not bad, really down to personal preference and I'm not a fan of their grille design in general. But, they do have deep red leather upholstery as an option.

·
Super Moderator
2,121 Posts

It all depends on who you ask, i'm just one person and that's just one persons opinion. I just see it as Lexus' first real try at a GT/Sports Coupe and it's not a bad start. Still they could have done better.

What do you think about it?
I like the Lexus RC including the predator grille styling. But the RC350 AWD is kinda heavy. 306hp and 277 lb ft torque is just too low for me in a DD. Luckily Nissan answered. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts