Infiniti Q60 Forums banner

New 2022 Q60 RS - need some help with mods/mark 6 ideas

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  351FUN 
#1 ·
Hello all,

My new 2022 Q60 RS PRO-active should be delivered next 15 days - I am currently on a q50 2019 RS (no problems whatsoever @ 55000KM in the last 4 years).

Couple questions for you all:

1) I would like to change the infotainment ASAP - I heard the Aucar Mark6 is what to get - but I cant seem to find a 2022 model? I emailed their support and still waiting for feedback for days. Here is he link I found so far - Aucar's Best Tesla Android 11 Aucar Infiniti Q50 Android Module | Aucarauto - is this the right option?

2) My car comes with "performance exhaust" - I couldnt find any reviews - is it worth keeping?

3) Is the JB4 kit worth it without any other mods?

4) Any other hints or tricks? I only ordered the weathertec mats so far.

Thank you for your help, much appreciated!

#4 ·
Bevo's asking because there's a few different ones. If it's the one on my I-line, it's pretty great sound wise. Some are just a muffler delete though, and that gets pretty raspy. The only thing it changes though is the axleback, the majority of the exhaust is still pretty restrictive, it's just a sound change.

The Mk6 is still too new to tell if it's gonna have the reliability issues of the Mk5. And Mk4. And Mk3. etc. It's an interesting concept imo the gains are nowhere near worth the reliability issues and the tackiness of a giant tablet in the dash.

Reactions: ken.boyer
#6 ·
Hello all,

My new 2022 Q60 RS PRO-active should be delivered next 15 days - I am currently on a q50 2019 RS (no problems whatsoever @ 55000KM in the last 4 years).

Couple questions for you all:

1) I would like to change the infotainment ASAP - I heard the Aucar Mark6 is what to get - but I cant seem to find a 2022 model? I emailed their support and still waiting for feedback for days. Here is he link I found so far - Aucar's Best Tesla Android 11 Aucar Infiniti Q50 Android Module | Aucarauto - is this the right option?

2) My car comes with "performance exhaust" - I couldnt find any reviews - is it worth keeping?

3) Is the JB4 kit worth it without any other mods?

4) Any other hints or tricks? I only ordered the weathertec mats so far.

Thank you for your help, much appreciated!
As of right now, 2022 models are not compatible with the Mark 6. Aucar says they are testing but there is no ETA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.