Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Congrats!! That is the color I will be ordering (Graphite Shadow). What interior color did you get? Is that the AWD version and if so, how does it react and handle so far? Night shots would greatly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats!! That is the color I will be ordering (Graphite Shadow). What interior color did you get? Is that the AWD version and if so, how does it react and handle so far? Night shots would greatly appreciated. :)

Graphite interior with carbon fiber. The carbon fiber is amazing. It has a subtle purplish weave in it to match the colour of the gauges.

Yes, in Canada AWD is the only model sold. Handling is great. Very sensitive, responsive and effortless steering.

It is in the garage now but will take some more pics for you tomorrow. IMHO , and those of my friends who have seen it so far, the colour is incredible. It shows the red brake rotors and lights and all of the chrome but in a subtle, sporty, classy way.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Graphite interior with carbon fiber. The carbon fiber is amazing. It has a subtle purplish weave in it to match the colour of the gauges.

Yes, in Canada AWD is the only model sold. Handling is great. Very sensitive, responsive and effortless steering.

It is in the garage now but will take some more pics for you tomorrow. IMHO , and those of my friends who have seen it so far, the colour is incredible. It shows the red brake rotors and lights and all of the chrome but in a subtle, sporty, classy way.
That is the exact combo I plan to get also, graphite with carbon fiber. So some interior shots would also be appreciated,lol!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yep....congrats! Very sharp. I love that color too, but I could not get one of those as a RS 400 either! I need to move to Canada.

·
Registered
479 Posts
As requested, here are a few pics of the interior. I tried to capture that surprising and I think gorgeous purplish weave in the carbon fiber I mentioned.

Thanks, looks awesome! Glad they finally offer a black headliner as I have always preferred dark interiors and the previous light colored headliner in my current G coupe always bothered me,lol.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Do all carbon fiber bits in the Q60 have that nice purple tint? Don't remember seeing that last time I sat in one or maybe it's specific to each paint color?

·
Registered
308 Posts
That looks beautiful. Love the carbon fiber bits. After seeing this I'm not too sure if the Red is what I really want... gee thanks !

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That looks beautiful. Love the carbon fiber bits. After seeing this I'm not too sure if the Red is what I really want... gee thanks !

It is a very personal choice but this is only my second non-black car, so I do like them. To me, the chrome ( front, fender vents, C/window ) and red ( lights and rotors) popped just a bit too much on the black and some of the gorgeous lines and curves also flattened out. Still amazing, just a different look. IMHO the Asgard Grey is just stunning. Check them both out in person and in different lighting. Can't go wrong either way !

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm real jelly of you guys up in Canada...there is no ETA for when the RS will arrive in the DMV.

Congrats on the pick-up!!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I notice this Q60 has the flat grille emblem. Is that because it has adaptive cruise control and the radar sensor is behind the emblem? Do cars without adaptive cruise come with the regular emblem?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts