Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPS just left a package on my front porch. It is my new Custom Fit Covering Satin Stretch 2-tone car cover. All I can say is WOW, this a one elegant great looking car cover. Super soft, form fitting beautiful piece of cloth. Ordered from Auto Accessories Garage on 2/13. $306 for the cover and 29.00 for the storage duffle bag. As you can tell very happy. :D

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
Nice bag. Can the cover be used outdoors as well?

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This particular fabric is intended for indoor use only. They make many others that are either outdoor or dual use. My car is always parked in my garage so I went for the best indoor cover. Great for preventing dust and is very soft but no protection from the outside elements.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q60 Red Sport 400
3,698 Posts
On the rare occasions I drive to work instead of motorcycling, I protect my car with a cover that's designed to protect it from the elements. Have always been satisfied with these folks: https://www.covercraft.com They make custom sunscreens as well which I also own.

Reactions: Q60bob

·
Registered
327 Posts
That does look super soft from the pictures alone. I love the two-tone design, and the storage bag looks extremely convenient. Can't go wrong with the pricing either!

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On the rare occasions I drive to work instead of motorcycling, I protect my car with a cover that's designed to protect it from the elements. Have always been satisfied with these folks: https://www.covercraft.com They make custom sunscreens as well which I also own.
Funny but I checked the 4 car covers I own and two are Covercraft and two are Coverking. Two are outdoor and two are indoor. I agree both makes are quality covers and I would recommend them both. Get what you like, you can't go wrong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts