Infiniti Q60 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like your thoughts/experience on the handful of ecutek custom tunes that are coming out for the VR30.

I am curious about not just raw dyno numbers but also perceived feel on acceleration/power, if you have experienced it.

As far as I know, there are 4 companies promoting their tunes on the internet. Matt Wilson with Orangevirus, D.A.P. tuning, and Visconti, and ACG. Any comments would be appreciated as I am considering getting one soon.

Thanks

·
Registered
181 Posts
Subscribed!

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
I would like your thoughts/experience on the handful of ecutek custom tunes that are coming out for the VR30.

I am curious about not just raw dyno numbers but also perceived feel on acceleration/power, if you have experienced it.

As far as I know, there are 4 companies promoting their tunes on the internet. Matt Wilson with Orangevirus, D.A.P. tuning, and Visconti, and ACG. Any comments would be appreciated as I am considering getting one soon.

Thanks

Hey Zen,
I mean the best way I can describe my experience so far is, it awoke some great TQ that was needed. The car is very refined and the power comes in gracefully, which is great for a luxury car. I like the raw feeling from a sports car, with the current tune I am running now it hits like it should in my mind. If I put my foot down, I want to feel the G force pin me in my seat. It does that now very nicely, really happy so far and can't wait to add more on to her!

Thanks,
Marco:nerd:

·
Registered
159 Posts
My Orange Virus tuning kit should be here soon. Curious to see how it feels with stock everything and then once I get an exhaust and my downpipes arrive.

I'll be able to tell you how it feels once it's tuned. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Contact Seb at Specialtyz.com as he is one of the most respected Nissan tuners in the country. I remote tuned with him and I am very happy with the results and most members of the G37/370Z forum will point you in his direction. He also tunes GT-R's and has done many,many G37/370z tunes with aftermarket turbo kits making over 600hp on the stock motor. A friend told me he just tuned a Q50 Red Sport and posted about it over on the Q50 forum. I can't remember the exact results but it was like 435hp/485lb ft. Crazy torque.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Contact Seb at Specialtyz.com as he is one of the most respected Nissan tuners in the country. I remote tuned with him and I am very happy with the results and most members of the G37/370Z forum will point you in his direction. He also tunes GT-R's and has done many,many G37/370z tunes with aftermarket turbo kits making over 600hp on the stock motor. A friend told me he just tuned a Q50 Red Sport and posted about it over on the Q50 forum. I can't remember the exact results but it was like 435hp/485lb ft. Crazy torque.
Too bad Infiniti didn't launch the Eau Rogue other wise tuners like that would have a field day bringing horsepower numbers up.

Maybe once the new GT-R launches we'll finally get a look at the Q50 EU production model.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Please let us know !
:laugh: It didn't pan out with Orange Virus actually. ended up cancelling and ordering a kit from you actually. oddly enough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts